Throughout May, the airline will increase frequencies on recently announced special flights from Abu Dhabi to Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels, Frankfurt, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, London Heathrow, Manila, Melbourne, Seoul , Singapore, Tokyo , Zurich, Dublin and New York JFK.
Etihad continues to follow all UAE and international government and regulatory authority directives, and has implemented an extensive sanitisation and customer wellbeing programme, to boost its already stringent procedures, and to ensure the highest standards of hygiene at every touch point of the guest journey, including social distancing in-flight.
The airline has also revised its meal service to ensure it upholds international Covid-19 health and hygiene requirements.
Flight schedules (SUBJECT TO CHANGE ):-
- Amsterdam : 6,9,13,16,20,23,27 and 30 May.
- Barcelona : 7,10,14,17,21,24,28 and 31 May.
- Brussels : 1,8,10,15,17,22,24,29 and 31 May.
- Dublin : 1 May.
- Frankfurt : 10,17,24 and 31 May.
- Jakarta : 7,14,21 and 28 May.
- Kuala Lumpur : 2,9,16,23 and 30 May.
- London : 2,6,9,13,16,20,23,27 and 30 May.
- Manila : 8,12,14,15,19,21,22,26,28 and 29 May.
- Melbourne : 8,12,15,19,22,26 and 29 May.
- New York : 04 May
- Seoul : 5,7,9,12,14,16,19,21,23,26,28 and 30 May.
- Singapore : 5,12,19 and 26 May.
- Tokyo : 18,21,25 and 28 May.
- Zurich : 8,10,15,17,22,24,29 and 31 May.
For more details and flight bookings, please contact us here
News Source: KhaleejTimes